Gunners Elite Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Clan has been reopened
NoQuarter Server : (IP) 213.108.29.199:27040

**Why is participation on forum so important ? **

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singima
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Singima

**Why is participation on forum so important ? ** Empty
PostSubject: **Why is participation on forum so important ? **   **Why is participation on forum so important ? ** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 8:15 pm

||| Why is participation so Imporant ?|||

1) In general

-A Good participation allows a good communication among the >GE| brotherhood.It allows us to grow fast.It is the key to success.

-When you are coming back from vacation,you have missed an awfull part of what happened in >GE|.Therefore you should look on forum and learn what everything happened.

-Particpation is a good way to know whats happening on the other servers if you don't have time to go and check out the other servers.

2) Levels

-An active participation shows to your admins, that you're fully involved in >GE|.

-Doing interesting threads, will show your maturity to admins.

-For promotions a admin will look on your behaving on E.T and will also look your maturity and how much your involved in >GE|.They won't necesserily promote someone only active on E.T.

3) My personnal example

I recommend to all admins and others,to encourage participation on forum.I do it myself.I even tell to the new recruits that it will be by participation on forum that they will gained level very fast.

Promoting the forums with a bind is a simple way to encourage people to visit... I have my "cheer" vsay bound with, "[=!!gunnerselite.forumotion.com!!=]'... Its a very simple way to promote the forums without disrupting your game...

If you have any more ideas add them on....
Back to top Go down

**Why is participation on forum so important ? **
Page 1 of 1